Thursday, October 1, 2009

New beginnings

There once was a blogger from Udder
Whose Madness eventually went under
But a blogger at heart
He went on to start

A new blog: DS Ex Machina

Hi. Welcome. And if you followed me from Udder Madness, welcome back.

This is my new blog, it will contain the usual set of rants and ravings, and long-winded non-sensical posts. It doesn't have a guiding theme, so I can write whatever the **** I want. Including the usual suspects of personal observations, whining, rants, original writing and anything else I feel like.

And of course some of my disclaimers from the first Udder Madness post are still relevant:
Expect rants. Expect very short posts. Expect me to possibly abandon this project very soon. Expect legumes. Expect men in coats to arrest me for being completely and utterly insane, and a threat to public health, the government, liberty and the nobility of the human spirit, and expect them to call me an idiot for leaving an obvious record.

Warning, blog may contain puns. May contain themes, language and rattlesnakes (kudos if you got the Bill Bryson reference), and also nuts, legumes, and small children.


I hope you'll join me for the ride!

This post was produced in a factory that also (mis)handles mathematical formulae. 

No comments:

Post a Comment